Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another payment towards Mohawk

I made my May payment towards Mohawk yesterday. This brings the balance down to $261.28.

This also means I am still on track to have this debt paid off before the interest sets in.

Because it was 0% interest until July 17, 2009, I decided to concentrate on Capital One as my target debt. I know it isn't a "math" problem, but I feel better in throwing money towards a debt that is costing me money in interest as long as I get the 0% debt paid off before the interest sets in.

My current balance on Capital One is $1,362. If things go according to plan, I should be able to have this debt killed during the month of June.

This would mean that I would have both Mohawk and Capital One dead by the end of June 2007.

I am getting quite excited about this prospect. I am looking deeper into my budget, seeing if there is any other items I could cut or reduce to try to make this happen faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment