Today in my Television Field Production class, we went over attributes that an inspiring broadcaster/independent film producer must have in order to be successful.
I got to thinking about them, and most of these are things that anyone must have in order to be successful at, well, anything.
1. Continous motivation - You have to want to do it!
2. Personality - a sense of professionalism.
3. Creativity - generating good ideas on demand. Otherwise known as brainstorming
4. Knowledge and Skills - You have to have knowledge about what it is that you are doing and the skills to make it happen
5. Willingness to sacrifice for your goals
6. Realibility and Ability to make deadlines
7. Ability to adapt to new technology
The more I think of it, the more I believe that in order to be successful at anything, you must have these traits. The same is true for debt payoff.
As with everything, visualizing the end result IS the beginning. It is part of reverse planning. It is asking the question, "How do I get there (where you want to be) from here?"