Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking up

Well, my first night at the new bar went pretty well. My people did indeed come in and that did make me feel really good, personally.

I did okay considering I had no idea where anything was kept nor did I know the prices of any of the drinks, lol. I started to get in a groove by the end of the night, however.

My new schedule will be Friday nights, Saturdays 1-6 pm, and Tuesday nights. I am not sure how that will work out monetarily, but I do think for family time and school work those hours will allow me more time to focus on those other things.

Also, the house has been rented!!!!!!!! I should get the first rent check by the 20th.... which is very good news for the budget!

Hopefully by the end of this month I get back to paying down some of this debt! I haven't been able to make extra payment since May, which has really put a stint in my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment