Saturday, June 26, 2010

Networking

Either I have the best mother in the world, or she is tired of my being in her house. (I'll go with the best mother in the world!!!!)

Today she was talking to a woman she knows. A woman who works for a politician. A woman who works for a politician whose assistant just gave notice.

Momma said, "Oh, so you are hiring? Because my daughter just graduated college and is looking for a job."

Politician worker lady who is about to lose her assistant asks what my degree is in. Momma says Communications. Worker lady gives momma her card and tells her to have me call her Monday morning.

Of course that doesn't mean anything. But it is a contact. It is a possibility. It is SOMETHING, and it is all thanks to my wonderful momma mia. I heart her!

No comments:

Post a Comment