Thursday, March 25, 2010

Getting out of Debt

Getting out of debt, as you know, is not an easy task. It takes a lot of discipline, desire and honestly, an overall change in your behavior. Although some people are in debt due to severe circumstances, most of us are in debt by simply spending more money than we have.

There are steps to get out of debt. You can find differences in the steps depending on who is speaking about the subject, but they all pretty much boil down to spend less than you earn, save for purchases, use cash, and increase your income.

The next few days I am going to discuss steps to getting out of debt from my own mind.

I am also starting a "NO SPEND" week - which I will attempt each and every month to not spend a penny of money for 7 straight days. Although I believe I have my expenditures down quite a bit from where they were, I believe I can still find some more money each month to apply towards my debts - which I can get from simply NOT SPENDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment