Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

Whew... it has been a whirlwind since I have returned from Florida. School started back up, started back at work and spending time with the man, children and unpacking has taken up a lot of time. Throw into the mix that we are also preparing for his son to come for the summer and a lot is going on!

I didn't make my goal of total unsecured debt being below $19,000 in the month of May which is a little disappointing, but I have to take into account that I had the car accident. I did get Mohawk (flooring) paid off in the month of May when the original payoff date was July 21st. (Well, that is when it had to be paid off before the interest started to accrue so paying it off before that date was my goal)

I should still be on track to have Capital One paid off by the end of July. I had hoped to have it paid off in June, a month earlier than my projection, but I am looking at the numbers and I have to tell you, I don't think that is going to happen. However, as long as I make my goal of paying it off in the month of July, I will be tickled pink.

Other than that, not too much going on. I did get my day shift back, at least for this upcoming week, so that is good news financially. Especially since it is the summer and that means work slows down quite a bit and I need all the shifts I can manage just to keep some money in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment