Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Costly week

This week has been hectic for me, between classes, working at my revenue producing job, working my internship at the radio station, church, and the children/house activities.

With this, I have spent $45 in eating out so far this week. Not having a plan for the weeks that are this hectic costs me money that I could be sending in towards debt repayments.

I sincerely do not have the time the rest of this week to do anything about my oversight. However, I do not have work or school on Sunday and I plan on cooking some things that I can freeze (Spaghetti, for instance) so in the event that I am entirely too busy to stand in the kitchen and actually cook dinner I have something already pre-made at home that doesn't take a considerable amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment